The Mission of the San Diego Psychological Association is Threefold:
1. To create a community for psychologists
2. To promote the profession of psychology
3. To serve the public
We Strive to Achieve This Commitment Through:
- Providing research-based continuing education, mentoring, peer consultation, networking, student inclusion, training enhancement, focused committee involvement, mutual support in all specialties, ethics consultation, online and printed newsletters;
- Promoting awareness and education regarding the profession of psychology, its scope of practice, and its interface with current issues through media outreach and advocacy;
- Providing a speaker service, public education, pro-bono services, access to psychological resources, Disaster Response, networking with other community organizations; and
- Serving in ways that are respectful of diversity.
Our Vision is to enhance human welfare by promoting the highest standards of practice in professional psychology in San Diego.
Membership Renewals are underway!
Renew by Dec. 31 and receive 2 FREE CE!
On behalf of the SDPA Board of Directors and Staff
We would like to wish you and yours a
very happy holiday season!
2014 SAVE THE DATES!
February 1, 2014 SDPA Board of Directors Meet & Greet
February 22, 2014 New Members Reception
March 15, 2014 Annual Gala
May 2, 2014 ~ Spring Conference
May 18, 2014 The Odyssey Series:
Honoring Dr. Don Eulert